CAREERS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Be part of the dynamic team of Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation. We want you on board.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themse
● Setting sales goals set by the management and developing sales strategies.
● Researching prospects and generating leads.
● Contacting potential and existing clients on the phone, per mail, social media accounts and in person.
● Handling client questions, inquiries and complaints.
● Presenting company details and programs offered to clients during orientation
● Managing the sales process through BIGIN CRM.
● Meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
● Participating in a sales team meeting.
● Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
● Coordinating with potential school partners.
● Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
● Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
● Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree,
● Professional License Exam), Tourism, Business & Marketing Course or equivalent.
● At least one (1) year of experience in Sales
● Preferably but not required to have an immigration services experience.
● Ability to provide solutions to customer service inquiries.
● Technical knowledge in VISA application and renewal, etc.
● Ability to work well under pressure.
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Proficient in MS Office Applications
● Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
● Exquisite communication and people skills
● Passion for sales and possess excellent customer service attitude.
● Excellent interpersonal skills