CAREERS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Be part of the dynamic team of Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation. We want you on board.
Support our recruiting and onboarding activities. Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate databases and handling paperwork. To help hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running.
- Facilitate end to end recruitment
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources
- Compiling and Updating Employee Records
- Coordinate Hiring Activities (internal and external)
- Support Human Resources department by screening, testing and interviewing applicants
- Provides orientation for new employees and act as point contact of new hires, including tracking all new hire paperwork.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/ College degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Education or other related field.
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites or portals.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites
- Familiarity with Applicant tracking systems
- Basic knowledge of Labor Laws
- Proven experience as Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related role
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Experience with managing ang monitoring Employee Database