CAREERS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Be part of the dynamic team of Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation. We want you on board.
Travel Agent will be responsible for reviewing and following standard protocols for ticketing and quality to offer the best options for travel itineraries, while providing the lowest cost and best value.
- Assist clients by determining traveler requirements: destinations, length of stay, transit time and providing list of choices they may consider.
- Research on various destinations and means of travel in relation to prices, ,travel restrictions and visa requirements.
- Arrange fare quotation, booking tickets, hotel accommodation, car rentals and travel insurance for both domestic and international trips.
- Book air travel, hotel accommodation and car rental
- Handle visa inquiries in coordination with Documentation team, issue ticket for domestic and international flights, inform clients about flight changes, give alternative flights and offer different services.
- Update clients by sending report on productivity and ticket issuance using the tools.
- Provides consultative customer support services to clients via multiple channels
- Creates and completes travel arrangements (car, hotel, air, rail) for moderately complex accounts
- Acts as a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the best traveler experience in each situation
- Resolves moderately complex problems with potentially non-standard and multi destinations, ticket exchanges and complex fares
- Escalates complex problems and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in tourism, travel, hospitality, business or related field
- With working knowledge as a travel agent/advisor/consultant handling domestic and international trip destinations
-Excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks and negotiate effectively
- Highly organized and detail oriented