CAREERS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Be part of the dynamic team of Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation. We want you on board.
We are looking for an Accounting Officer to perform daily tasks that will support our financial team. Accounting Officer responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into internal databases. Providi
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Reconcile invoices an identify discrepancies
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Maintain physical and digital financial records
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Assisting with audits, fast checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Assist with the collection of account receivables and generate reports
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent;
- Knowledge and competency in Accounting Principles
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Proficiency in management systems
- Possesses strong strategic sense to be able to drive the business forward via providing leadership and insights to achieve and exceed business plan targets
- Forward-looking and providing strategic recommendations to the senior management team and shareholders
- High level of integrity and dependability with strong sense of urgency and result-orientation